I have a page where I'm using a foreach loop to cycle through users posts. The code for the text posts are rendering just fine, but what I don't get is a weird glitch in the video submissions.

here is the code I wrote:
PHP Code:
if($post['format']=='vid'){ ?>
          <li class='vid'>
            <video class='post-video' height='300' width='400' controls>
              <source src='<?php echo $post['entry_path']; ?>'></source>
            </video>
            <br>Posted by: <?php echo $post['username']; ?>
      <?php if(isset($_COOKIE['goodact']) && $u_logged!=$post['username']){ ?>
              <form action='scripts/vote.php?member=<?php echo $post['username']; ?>&logged=<?php echo $u_logged?>&page=<?php echo $page?>'
                method='post'>
                <input type='hidden' name='entry_id' value='<?php echo $post['id']; ?>'>
                <?php if(!in_array($post['id'], explode(",",$votes))){ ?>
                  <input type='submit' value='GOOD CATCH!'>
                <?php }else{ ?>
                  YOU VOTED THIS POST A GOOD CATCH.
                <?php ?>
              </form>
      <?php ?>
          </li>
  <?php //more code
but here is the code rendered in the browser when a user is logged in. Keep in mind the difference between the following two video items:
Code:
<li class="vid">
            <div class="RDVideoHelper" style="position: absolute; z-index: -1; display: block;"><object class="RDVideoObject" type="application/x-rn-downloaderhtml5videoshim-plugin" src="http://localhost/goodact/entries/videos/thepulsiphyer/Patterns%20of%20Light%20part%20II.mp4" width="400" height="300" data-offsetleft="143" data-offsettop="424"></object></div><video class="post-video" height="300" width="400" controls="">
              <source src="entries/videos/thepulsiphyer/Patterns of Light part II.mp4">
            </video>
            <br>Posted by: thepulsiphyer                    
                <input type="hidden" name="entry_id" value="6">
                                  <input type="submit" value="GOOD CATCH!">

</li>
<li class="vid">
            <div class="RDVideoHelper" style="position: absolute; z-index: -1; display: block;"><object class="RDVideoObject" type="application/x-rn-downloaderhtml5videoshim-plugin" src="http://localhost/goodact/entries/videos/nadiene38/hour%20by%20hour%20lds.org.mp4" width="400" height="300" data-offsetleft="143" data-offsettop="787"></object></div><video class="post-video" height="300" width="400" controls="">
              <source src="entries/videos/nadiene38/hour by hour lds.org.mp4">
            </video>
            <br>Posted by: nadiene38                    <form action="scripts/vote.php?member=nadiene38&amp;logged=notdross99&amp;page=index" method="post">
                <input type="hidden" name="entry_id" value="7">
                                  <input type="submit" value="GOOD CATCH!">
                              </form>
                </li>
what's wrong with the first list item? why is the form showing up for the second one but not the first? I would think that since the <input> element in the first video appears that means the first if(isset($_COOKIE['goodact']) && $u_logged!=$post['username']) has passed. But since the <form> element didn't render in the first one, that would mean that initial condition didn't pass right? the code seems to be contradicting itself here... so confused