dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Changing flash player embedded in video script

Changing flash player embedded in video script

Hello I hope this is the right section for this. I am running a open source video sharing script on my website called Clipbucket. Currently I am wanting to replace the editors pick flash player with one that supports full screen. I chose flowplayer because I liked the design.

I should also mention that I have gone to there forums for help but no one would ever answer. The old version I have only needs ffmpeg to run and that is all I have and really need. But the newer version they have needs everything and does not offer the choice to just use ffmpeg. I was wondering how difficult this would be and if either I could do this or If someone could help me. I have included a picture included. The player is on the top right.

http://imageshack.com/a/img703/7681/ybbs.jpg

Thanks for your time.

You need to look in the setup of the player, I use JWplayer, I looked at other but JW won over on the simple fact that it was easily implemented.
    If your post falls off the page, bump it. ...
    Please remember to wrap any code you have in forum tags:-

[CODE]...[/CODE] [HTML]...[/HTML] [PHP]...[/PHP]

If you can't think outside the box, you will be trapped forever with no escape...

I did but its not just simply jwplayer alone.

Its sorta like you tube its a video sharing cms script. I got the playing to show I'm just trying to see how to get the video to come up as well.

Anything specific I should know or do ?.

Thread Information