dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Web designer needed to grow with new company

Web designer needed to grow with new company

Title pretty much says it all. I'm looking for a web designer that is about to handle every aspect of designing websites, mainly for smaller businesses and personal web pages with some larger projects (e-commerce, forums, etc) thrown in.

Ideally candidates will be able to program in HTML/PHP/CSS as that has been my preferred programming language to date, although I am open to suggestions. Knowledge of scripting languages is a major plus as well.

The hosting company will focus on using linux or BSD, Apache, nginx and Windows when is is needed.

Applicants will not be responsible for any of the hardware aspects or system/network administration work related to the sites.

Work will be assigned on special request, based upon sales, as well as contracts for hosting that allow for continual updates of the site.

Applicants must speak English as their first language as you will be working directly with the clients. Applicants fluent in Spanish will be given special consideration as we are looking to offer our services to the Hispanic community.

Employees will be able to work on their own schedule as long as you complete work in a timely manner. This is currently a work from home position until we open our main office at which point you will have the option of working at the office or continue from home.

Please PM me or email me here: hostguy @ mail dot com

I sent you an email
    Thanks.

Add me on Skype: webdevelopmentgroup

I'm more then willing to support.

WILL

Also sent you an email.

Thread Information