www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Developer/designer needed for business site

Developer/designer needed for business site

I need someone to help me build my website for my business. I want to do a full redesign of the site. It is a computer support / IT help desk site if that matters. I am open to using anything from straight programming like HTML/PHP/ASP to joomla, drupal, wordpress.

I have a position open within the company for a successful canidadte and will be required to work on all the websites that we host and are hired to create. This could become a full time job very quickly if you are interested. If you only want to do the site redesign that is fine as well, that is TOP priority at the moment as it needs to be done ASAP.

When you reply please tell me what languages you code in, how long you have been coding and links to a portfolio or sites you have worked on before. Also please let me know where you are located and a good number to reach you. Please include you asking price or hourly rate for work.

Thank you.

Hello, I can not send you PM. I am professional designer and developer. I can develop this site by using PHP/Wordpress with custom design.
    I can design responsive site for you if required.

I am very affordable designer with strong portfolio. Please email me your functionality requirements + atleast one reference site for functionality and design at kashif [AT] webcrest.net and I will be back to you with my price quote, portfolio and time frame.

Hi there,

I can help you with both Web design and development tasks.
    We work with PHP (including all major opensource CMS and Frameworks), .NET, Ruby on Rails etc.

Please add me on Skype so that we can discuss further. My Skype ID is cisin.jason

Looking forward for your kind attention.

Very best regards,
    Jason

Hello There,

If possible give me a call 1-800-219-1314 EXT 0
    I'm more then willing to help.

WILL

Top notch solutions are provided when we focus on methodologies with are spoken by huge list of clientele.
    If you want above average solutions I recommend you miraclegroup.com for their best services overall.

Hi,

I am Renju Sebastian, CEO at AiderPro Technologies. I am interested in this project. I can give you references if you need.
    Email: renju@aiderpro.com

Thanks

Hello,

My name is Michael and I am a Web Developer for my own company called Mike Designs. Since I am new on this site I can offer you a great deal on a fully functional website that match's your needs. Please feel free to PM me if you are interested or have any questions. Some of my sites are for major business's to small portfolio sites which include www.spikewess.com or www.shinewireless.com (Still upgrading there server so the sites a bit slow at the moment). Both of those sites where made at a very low price to build up my professional portfolio. I also offer a discount for hosting websites for my customers as well if you do not know how to maintain a dedicated server or just don't want to throw your money at major hosting company's.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
    Michael C.

Hello,

If you are looking for web designer and developer then we at ComnetSolutions in singapore will help you to design and develop a website for your business.We have experience web designer and developer that take the effort to understand your business needs and marketing strategy, and create a stunning websites design.experience in developing web solutions which are customized to your business.We Skilled in effective web solutions development, interface design, advanced ecommerce solutions, content management systems and customized database driven solutions.We design and develop a website using following technology

asp.net
    CSS
    HTML5

you can check our work at

http://www.comnet.com.sg/portfolio.asp

I am expert in PHP/Wordpress/joomla programming. Please send me your details to balamurugan.b@omkarlabs.com

Hi, I am interested in your vacancy. PHP and .NET is good. Call me on skype : michaelbzone

Good day mam/sir,

I'm interested in helping you to redesign the site.
    Although I'm just 15 years old I'm very good in designing a website. I am a expert in HTML, CSS, Boostrap(CSS FRAMEWORK). If you are interested with me and my skills, email me at rsalunga29@gmail.com so we can talk and I can give you the links of sites I've worked before and give you my location and good number to reach me.

Thankyou!

Hi,

We (Agriya) are providing online services like web development, mobile app development, Clone scripts development, Open Source Customization, online marketing and payment integration services.

We are specialized on PHP, Laravel, CakePHP, Java Script, Word Press, Joomla, Drupal, MODx, Angular JS, Node JS, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap, iOS, Android, phone gap, native app development and etc.

Kindly refer the below link to know more about us and our products and services.

http://customers(dot)agriya(dot)com/

For more information feel free to contact me.

Regards,*
    Bilal Malick,*
    Email id: b(dot)malick@agriya(dot)in*
    Skype id: bilal_agriya*

Thread Information