www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: [Wordpress, Joomla] Theme with rich graphics (gym, fitness, sport)

[Wordpress, Joomla] Theme with rich graphics (gym, fitness, sport)

I've found out that most WordPress themes are very minimalistic in terms of graphics. They only contain basic elements + usually large animated slider (taking half of screen), which is not what I'm looking for. Such themes are not really useful if you don't have truly professional, beautiful images to populate sliders and image rotators. Perhaps I might have more luck with Joomla?

I need really well designed, beautiful, rich in graphics theme with premium support if possible. Topic is: gym, fitness, sport in general and classic company presentation.

Where may I found such themes? There are so, so many websites that offer Wordpress and Joomla themes so I'm really struggling here since I've never really deeply investigated them. I know that Themeforest is good, are there any other good alternatives?

Thanks for help.

www.templatemonster.com is another good one. Search fitness.

Here is a pretty good wordpress one http://www.templatemonster.com/wordp...mes/45051.html

Thanks, I've checked it out and it really looks good. However I'm not sure if they are trustworthy with support, updates etc. Do you have any experience with such alternatives to themeforest?

As far as I can see it, themes on themeforest have a lot of reviews and testimonials, so I can't really go wrong with choosing a popular theme...

Most theme sliders will have the capability to turn them on and off. A lot of the good themes will also allow you to add/remove sections from the theme which adds some more complexity.

It's worth while looking into what sites are using what themes and seeing the differences between them.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Maria Mincey
    SR. Web Developer

Check out all the links which you all have provided, i think they are reliable and supports well.

I think from time to time there is an update from wordpress including all new themes and other important updates.

Now it has become so easy to find any type of WordPress theme accordingly because there are more or less thousand of sources accessible on the internet from where you can download themes within few clicks. But if you need a fabulous sports or gym related WordPress themes then I must say that you should visit Yoctotemplates.com and themesmafia.net as well. I think you will get your requested themes from there itself.

you can try some FREE themes here. it have many zones to put plugins

Thread Information