How To Compress CSS in blogger
From the best steps to reduce the loading time of a blog is compressing the HTML code of the template .
and you can compress the java-script codes and the CSS . But on this article we will care about the second one .
Caution : Because we will do some changes on the template , first save a copy to stay safe .
HOW ? go to blogger >> template >> Backup button will be on the top of the right
LEARN HOW TO COMPRESS CSS :
1. In your blogger dashboard go to template and click on edit HTML .
2. Hit CTRL+F and search for <b:skin> and </b:skin> , the whole code between those two tags is the code that you need to compress .
3. Copy the whole code like we said on the second steps and past it on a notepad .
4. Go to CSS COMPRESSOR .
5. Past the code there on the box named CSS Input .
6. Hit comp... button .
7. in a few seconds you will get your compressed code .
8. Select & copy it
9. Go to your HTML and replace it with the code between <b:skin> and </b:skin> .
10 . SAVE .
MY LAST WORDS:
I HOPE THAT I HELP YOU GUYS . IF YOU FACE A PROBLEM YOU CAN COMMENT I WILL BE READY TO HELP YOU AT ANYTIME INSHA'ALLAH .
-First look at the size of your template
-login to your blogger tab
-choose rancagon and then click edit HTML
-select expand widget templates
-Do a few settings on the web csscompressor earlier by changing:
Compression mode = select 'Super Compact'
Comments handling = select 'Strip ALL comments'
-return to the Edit template blogger.
-Copy and paste the CSS template on the page and then click Compress csscompressor earlier-it!
-Wait a while until the process is complete pengompressan, then copy and paste compressed css on your blogger template
Isn't it much easier to just one of the many available online compressors for this? It's much quicker, just put the code in and press the button and you're done. Off the top of my head here are a few you can use:
Hope it helps.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread