Thread: best mobile web browser

best mobile web browser

What's The Best mobile Web Browser ?

Firefox 10.4% (1,338 votes)

Chrome 38.35% (4,935 votes)

Dolphin HD/Mini 25.29% (3,254 votes)

Boat Browser/Mini 2.2% (283 votes)

Opera Mobile/Mini 23.76% (3,057 votes)
    Last edited by diggdirectory; 02-25-2014 at 06:31 AM.

Mostly like the opera Mini for mobile user because easy to install and easy to open....

Quote Originally Posted by bbensharma View Post
    Mostly like the opera Mini for mobile user because easy to install and easy to open....
    I'm completely agree with you. As the name suggests opera mini is small in size, easy to install and more faster than any of the above browser. After that i would like to go for chrome browser.

I dont have experience with opera mini but yes firefox indeed is a best web browser.

Web Design Dubai
    Web Developers Dubai

Best mobile web browser is opera mini.

The Opera Mobile browser is the answer for those who want to browse the Internet on their mobile device without being taken to mobile versions, or just want an alternative to Internet Explorer.

I think opera is best Browser for Mobile device. Chrome also best for Android phone.

I have used all these browser in my android phone, I think UC browser is best browser you can find for mobile it provide good interface for downloads and other important activities.

Chrome will be my favorite browser, if it supports add-ons like Firefox. The Adblock and self-destruct cookies add-on, are especially important. I don't think any android browser has this.
    Psh yeah! Some of these browsers does support "add-ons," but they are so limited compared to Firefox!

I tried opera and works good for me. However, I used Firefox on desktop and its the best browser for me. Going to try firefox on mobile soon.

I am using UC Browser and it's features are awesome.

Opera mini is one of the best browser for mobiles.

Mobile web browsers differ greatly in terms of features offered an operating systems supported. The best can display most websites and offer page zoom and keyboard shortcuts, while others can only display websites optimizes for mobile devices.

While some devices don't offer much of a choice in which mobile web browser you can use, many new devices are running operating systems like Windows Mobile that has several different mobile web browsers built for it. Mobile devices running the Symbian S60 also have a few choices for which mobile web browser you can use.

Thread Information