Hi, this is my first post and I'm excited to join this community. It seems like there's tons of great information here.

I'm looking for a CMS for my company to use for some of the online stores we create. I've reviewed all of the big ones and then some (Joomla, Drupal, Magento etc.) but I'm having trouble finding answers to some of my questions.

Our current state is that we have many online stores (we host them on our servers) and the categories, products, descriptions and pretty much every other bit of contented is stored in Microsoft SQL Server databases.

I'm looking for a CMS that would hopefully be easy to integrate into our existing sites so that people outside of our IT department can modify, add or remove products and categories. One thing that I'm assuming will make this difficult is the layout of each of our stores databases is different - different tables, different table structures etc.

Please let me know if there is additional information I can supply to help make your recommendation a little easier.

Thanks