I am looking to find the command if it can be done to help with this.

I am building a HTML with tables and using Dreamweaver CS3 as my tool.
I want to make a new copy of a site that will be only 1000px wide to be used as what will be there for users of devices other than a laptop or home computer that have smaller screens.

Here is the line of code I am looking at:

<table width="1000" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" background="image/Space_Needle-3.png">

note: the image is 1000x450 pixels in actual size.

This will be the base table of the page as I will add another table inside the table above, and what I want to do is have the background image in the above line of code to NOT repeat, so it will only show once as the BG of the new table over the top of it. As the inside table will be stretching the base table down below the background image of the base table at 1000x450.

I have tried a few things and don't seem to be able to get it to work, or maybe you can't use a no-repeat inside a table cell, I am hoping that that is not the case. But that is why I came here to ask one of those Dumb Questions that just needed to be ask to find out!

If you know something that will work please post with the addition to my code above so I can see and get it right . . . .