Greetings! I am not entirely sure if this is more of an HTML or JQuery issue. Based on the fact that the original demo works as expected, but mine does not (and I didn't modify the CSS or JS files) I assume it's an issue with how I'm writing the HTML that calls that stuff up.

First off, I am using the Nifty Modal Window Effects library to build my page. The remote demo as well as the zip'd library both work fine. However, when I put all that stuff into MY page, only the first modal dialog works and all the others do not. Below is my source and you can view a live copy of my page here. I even tried giving each dialog a different effect from the library, but that didn't help, either. I am not sure what I have done wrong.

My page source code:

Original demo source code: