www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Web Developer needed for medieval/charity project

Hybrid View

Web Developer needed for medieval/charity project

Hey everyone,

First of all: Thank you for reading this.

I actually have a quite urgent request, and so far haven't had any luck anywhere else to find someone who is willing to help. I'll try to explain this quickly:

1.) About me:
    I am a graphic designer, and certainly have no issue helping with the web design. http://talina-yldrania.com/

2.) About the job:
    I need a web developer to do the coding for the following things:
    - Global Login / Member Area
    - Online Shop
    - Own Forum Software
    Yes, I do realize how much work that is because I myself have failed to create these things after trying for weeks.

3.) About the project it is for:
    We are creating a medieval ranch, most likely in Germany, where we focus on mainly horses, dogs and cats. We will take as many animals as possible from shelters all around the world. A number of employees will be chosen among homeless people who otherwise would have a minimum chance of getting back into a humane life. Some orphans from developing countries might hopefully find a home at the ranch and get the opportunity to go to German schools, while otherwise they would have lived a life in poverty and drugs.

There are many services provided by the ranch for public, such as the opportunity to spend medieval holidays there, medieval events, riding lessons (normal and special medieval riding classes), boxes to rent for people with horses, therapy for and with horses, and much more. All of the money not needed for the upkeep of the ranch itself will be donated to other charity projects.

4.) About the reward for the job:
    Even though I can't offer much money to pay the developer with, I have managed to figure out a way to give a good reward to the person willing to help this unusual charity project.

The developer will, after successful completion of the homepage with the required features receive a package with the following things (shipment costs are paid by me):
    - Gift Card for a 2-week holiday on the medieval ranch after it is completed for yourself and one additional person of your choice. You may choose your residence (as long as it is free at the time you wish to come), and take any from the cheapest to the most expensive one. All food, water, and other living costs for that amount of time are included in the coupon. Up to a value of 10.000. (Travel expenses are not included.) (There is NO expiration date on the gift card, you can use it any time you wish after the ranch is established.)
    - T-Shirt of the medieval ranch. Value = 25
    - T-Shirt of the company. Value = 25
    - Poster of the medieval ranch. Value = 10
    - Credit for the website on the homepage itself, and on the list of donators/sponsors. Value = More customers.

5.) About the rights for the codes:
    - The codes and homepage must be done for the company only. We do not want anyone else to use these codes, which is the reason we will pay with things of a value of over 10.000. That is especially important for the forum software.

6.) Contact me:
    - Email: nihal96@live.de
    - Reply here
    - Send me a PM
    For any questions, or if you're interested in the job itself, please let me know.

Best regards, and thank you to the kind soul who is going to help us with this,
    Yldrania

Are you looking for Freelancers?

Web Design Dubai
    Web Developers Dubai

Quote Originally Posted by kiwistech View Post
    Are you looking for Freelancers?
    The problem with freelancers like that is that they require a certain amount of money. I can't pay with money, but with other services as stated in the "reward" section of my first post. Due to that, I am posting it on this forum.

Thread Information