Hey there,

I have come up with what I think could be a very successful idea. The idea I have come up with has the potential to become the "next big thing" on the app store! However, I'm a Business major in college and have very limited knowledge about the development of applications for mobile phones. I was able to come up with the idea, but I cannot actually bring it to life. I have tried to create the app on my own, I just do not have the experience or knowledge that would make me capable of being able to create this app.

I am looking for someone to become a partner of mine in the creation of this app. There would be no pay up front, however, we would each own 50% of the company and would split all profits evenly. I have great ideas for promotions of the app, getting the name out there and making the app take off. I would take care of the business side of the process, I am looking for someone to complete the development of the application. This really has the capability to be a very big hit!

If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me at r3leonard@gmail.com with the subject saying: Application/Company Partnership

I look forward to hearing from you and making this dream a reality.