www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Web developer/designer needed

Hybrid View

Web developer/designer needed

I'm starting a new t-shirt company and while i'm doing the designs for the t-shirts, I need help with the website. As far as the type of website, HTML, Wordpress, etc is fine, as long as it functions the way I'm intending. Since I'm fluent in Photoshop and Illustrator I could help with some of the aspects of the site.

I'm using the Buy Me Brunch site (www.buymebrunch.com) and their shirts (although not as vulgar) as a template as to how simple I want my designs and my site to be. I will need to incorporate all the latest stuff for an e-commerce site, ie twitter feed, shopping cart, etc.

I'd like to limit my openings to the US to avoid overseas calling/emailing and so we can make changes and discuss details in realtime.

Ideally my budget is $1000-$1500, but we can discuss it further.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
    I am professional developer and designer. I am very comfortable to design a custom website with require functionality. I think we can work within your budget.

I also have presence in USA and my partner can contact you over phone if required.

Can you please email me at kashif@webcrest.net with your detailed requirements or add me on skype = kashifnazeer1 for further discussion.

I will send you my recent design and development work by email.

Regards,
    Kashif

Hey there,

Hope all is well. I'm more then happy to support.
    ADD ME ON SKYPE: webdevelopmentgroup
    or call me direct 1-800-219-1314 EXT 0

WILL

Quote Originally Posted by Webdevelopmentg View Post
    I'm more then happy to support
    15 Grammar Goofs That Make You Look Silly

Hi,

Sounds interesting.

Basically i am a Web Developer/Designer , IT professional with solid years of experience in development, design and maintenance of websites looking contract/sub contract

Experience:

Development of PHP, MySQL , Ruby on Rails, Magento , Django web applications, with custom Python middleware, from concept to production.

I design and develop websites which are highly creative, fast loading, table less div websites with high quality graphics and images and are cross browser compatible

Web Designing skill-set:
    Microsoft SharePoint, Omniture/SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, HTML/CSS, WordPress, Axure, MS Office, Visio, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Adobe Captivate, Adobe InDesign, Keynote, Pages, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, MailChimp, Basecamp, Mac OS and Windows.

I can send some of my Portfolio's /work completed along with my profile on request.

I am located in Sugar Land, Houston , Texas and very productive and focused working independently .

My rates are extremely reasonable and i pride myself on excellent client support , both during and after contract.

Easy Payment Terms: 25% advance balance on completion.

If you would like to know more, please feel free to contact me.

Communication:

Skype ID - ranjitattingal

Business email id: savemeram (at) gmail (dot) com

Awaiting your response .

Regards
    Ranjit Pillai.

Please check your email for my Portfolio

Thanks

Thread Information