(Guide) How to host a WordPress website for free on Amazon (Windows Server)
Anyone can host a WordPress website on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for one year for free and here are the steps:
1. Create a free tier account on AWS from this link (http://aws.amazon.com/free/)
2. Select EC2 from your services console.
3. Select the windows 2008 with IIS from the instances selection menu.
4. Change the security configuration and add (HTTP and HTTPS).
5. Launch your instance and connect to it using RDP then install Microsoft Web Platform Installer.
6. Install WordPress from the Microsoft Web Platform Installer.
Now you've a fully featured WordPress website hosted by AWS for free.
If you'd like to read the steps in more details with screenshots you can find them in this link (http://howtolearn.me/host-wordpress-website-aws-free/)
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread