www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Tool with name Nino promises Robot program sites in minutes rather than weeks!

Lightbulb Tool with name Nino promises Robot program sites in minutes rather than weeks!

Robot call Nino, or robot programmer.
    I decided to post because I found a great initiative! Check it out:
    To use it simply to have a purely html layout (you can use on your own website or purchase third-party choose between 50 000 models on the site Nino) have a domain and hosting (Nino provides 2 free) and give some instructions to the robot. You realize a register, customize your CMS according to your company (including logo), creates a database so easy and explained and ready!

In a few seconds your CMS will be ready because it was created by the robot. Enough then registering the content you want in the CMS and follow some instructions. You appear to your layout, where, when mousing over, blocks layout distinguished by color and by clicking on each one, you insert the content you want, already registered with CMS. This can be changed, preview, and other functions, and before you publish, then yes, you have a new site, with no change in your HTML.

Briefly, in minutes you have your customized design, with the design you want, do not need any more adapt to the CMS market, it changes a lot huh!

It seems like magic, but it is not! For this, you pay a small monthly fee and can still hold a free trial (they have layouts for testing) before signing any plan to see if you like.

Comes with domain, comodo ssl certificate, whoisguard, templates, consultants and analysts available to you, all free.

It is worthwhile to visit the site that has great content and various explanatory videos and perform the test. You'll find that in no time you will already be able to make your first site in minutes.

Access the link below and check out:
    http://www.robotnino.com

aa this is nice, but i would like to know for example if my client is looking for completely customized design so how much flexible your system is in creating customized designs??

kiwistech
    Web Design Dubai

Hi kiwistech,

send me an e-mail that I will show to you any projects that we have created with Robot Nino, the HTML can be version 4 or 5 and you can make a full customization in your design before Nino runs. We have a full example that runs with a responsive HTML and works perfect.

My email is silvia.cravcenco at smarcweb.com

Thanks for the interest
    Silvia C. Anibal

Smarc \Web Agency

http://www.robotnino.com
    http://www.smarcweb.com

Thread Information