www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Search Engine Links

Search Engine Links

Hello,

I want to ask some SEO tigers here that for example if i want to grab links from some high PR websites, now if they dont have blogs or any other writing area then how would i be able to link myself with them, what is the real creativity in SEO? Is there any idea or example for this?

Looking forward to hear from some SEO tigers..

Regards

Web Design Dubai

Without Guest posting you wont get a link from other websites, if your website PR, PA and DA is good, offer them a link from your website, then they you get a backlink from them,
    You can also do blog commenting on communtluv blogs, most of them are no-follow links.
    Use Forums website with signature, will be increase your site visibility.

Quote Originally Posted by draggin View Post
    Without Guest posting you wont get a link from other websites, if your website PR, PA and DA is good, offer them a link from your website, then they you get a backlink from them,
    You can also do blog commenting on communtluv blogs, most of them are no-follow links.
    Use Forums website with signature, will be increase your site visibility.
    Except these tactics there is no another way to get organic backlinks from other websites.

If you can hack their website that is when you can put your link, linking on others page is not that easy, if you're really eager, you can also try to contact them (webmaster) to put your link on their page, but for sure there are going to be lots of conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by abnerhawkins View Post
    Except these tactics there is no another way to get organic back-links from other websites.
    Except Guest Blogging you have article submission through that you can also bring a good amount of traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by pryidevsblog View Post
    Except Guest Blogging you have article submission through that you can also bring a good amount of traffic.
    Articles for traffic? Hmm, that would depend on the type of article that you are going to make, that must be really interesting, so that the readers would read it.

Quote Originally Posted by boysingh View Post
    Articles for traffic? Hmm, that would depend on the type of article that you are going to make, that must be really interesting, so that the readers would read it.
    Yeah.. I can see the how many number of readers view my article. It is interesting buddy. Think out of box instead of that boring usual stuff. Post article and share the link with your social network also a groups which is related to same niche. Traffic is comes to you site. You have to do some experiment on your site.

Use Social networking SItes Google+, Facebook, twitter, pinterest, stumbleupon and also use image sharing sites / Infograpics a good amount of traffic.

Great post..

i 'm not SEO tiger...i"m just beginner wrna i help you.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwistech View Post
    Hello,

I want to ask some SEO tigers here that for example if i want to grab links from some high PR websites, now if they dont have blogs or any other writing area then how would i be able to link myself with them, what is the real creativity in SEO? Is there any idea or example for this?

Regards

Web Design Dubai
    Creativity is the only thing and that will be in your content you can post high quality content in high traffic site and get thousands of users in a day on your blog or website.
    You may be well aware of the news sharing website "Mashable" what they do they offer users to post content for them but their content should be equal quality as you can see for yahoo news.
    So if you want to get good quality links and want some real genuine traffic go for guest marketing, Everyone here suggesting the same thing

Let me

Let me summarize it, Good quality content is the only good and creative option to get ahead in SEO.

Web Design Dubai
    SEO Dubai

Content is back bone of SEO so if you want to bost your website make your content very qualitative that's it

Quote Originally Posted by kiwistech View Post
    Hello,

Regards

Web Design Dubai
    The answer to what you're asking is outreach strategy. Contact the webmaster through an email and try to convince him/her to link to your site. It's really easy.
    And content isn't the backbone to SEO, creativity and thinking on your feet is.

If you are really looking for this thing then its not really a difficult task. You need to collect list of websites high PR sites that you want to link with your website then find what kind of help you can provide them.
    Most of the sites will accept your link in exchange of their link and some of them can come to some understanding that can be fine for you.

If you are good at something then offer them some free task, free reference to their business or use their link in your marketing campaigns not everywhere. You just give this a try it will get easier.

Thread Information