www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to do Articles Submission?

How to do Articles Submission?

How to do Articles Submission? How Much Keyword Density is taking EnzineArtilces?

You will get all your answer in ezine article itself they have complete PDF how to submit article.

Write quality and meaningful content in your articles. Take care of the keyword proximity and density. Usually 2-3% of keyword density is fine.

I think you have not seen latest Matt Cutts video in which he said Article submission don't help in seo. Its waste of time.

In my opinion, Matt Cutts knows very little about SEO, even if he's head of Google Webspam team

HMm, waste of time? Well, I think not, if you are doing this in a good way, it will still give you some benefits, Matt Cutts I think is just saying it to prevent and stop those spammers who are doing article submissions, where in these spammers are having lots of ways to spam article submission sites and other sites.
    I can never gain something without losing everything I had before.
    ― Nadia Scrieva, Fathoms of Forgiveness | 12BET

YES, Matt Cutts said only for spammers, if you are writing good and useful content for the users, always there will be a demand for your Article, even Google loves it.

It is not good to give more links in your Article.

hi

Use 450-500 character length article and post on high PR sites like Ezine article,pub article etc.

Its good and Google like it

Quote Originally Posted by reactive View Post
    hi

Use 450-500 character length article and post on high PR sites like Ezine article,pub article etc.

Its good and Google like it
    Really? You're serious? Maybe you mean 450-500 Words? Because if you're serious with that 450-500 character, well you're wrong, that would be too short for an article.
    I can never gain something without losing everything I had before.
    ― Nadia Scrieva, Fathoms of Forgiveness | 12BET

Article submission is very essential part of SEO. When you write article about any subject, write with uniqueness and keyword enrich. Normally most of sites require 400 to 450 words for article. Some sites allow HTML format and some not. You can add link manually on article content. Many high PR article submission sites are available for do it. in SEO, content is s king, so write article unique and descriptive.

Best of luck.

e zine allowed 500+ words article to approve. it's not easy now days to approve in this article website because their terms and conditions are more strictly then the previous.

Thread Information