dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to Deliver Useful Marketing with Video Resource?

Hybrid View

How to Deliver Useful Marketing with Video Resource?

I have heard many times that video posting or video sharing is one of the most visitor targeted way of getting visitors, but i am confused, how to do it, i prepare video from the PPT earlier, is this effective, or do we have to prepare live stream videos?

Create useful videos on your niche and submit it to youtube.You will get qualified traffic from youtube.You need to optimise your videos by different methods such as placing your potential keywords in the title and description of videos,submit your videos to social bookmarking sites,building backlinks to your video url etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bhagabati View Post
    Create useful videos on your niche and submit it to youtube.You will get qualified traffic from youtube.You need to optimise your videos by different methods such as placing your potential keywords in the title and description of videos,submit your videos to social bookmarking sites,building backlinks to your video url etc.
    I know that YouTube is the place where you can get more targeted traffic but that's not enough. You could submit your video for other video submission sites as well such as Vimeo, Dailymotion and lot more.

Yes it is right it create useful impact on visitor because here you can show the visitor exactly of your site. So user understand it very clearly. This is how I guess video site works.

Thread Information