dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Responsive newsletters

Question Responsive newsletters

Hi everyone,
    I'm new here and I'm excited to join the community! I'm a beginner in web development. I've finished school and am now doing my first internship as a web developer

I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right section of the forum so please move this message if it isn't in the apppropriate board.

I'm stuck on what I'm currently working on, which is designing responsive newsletters. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to create newsletters that automatically resize in all inboxes but I figured you might be able to confirm this or help if it's actually possible to do it.

What I'm trying to achieve:
    I need to create newsletters that automatically resize on all devices.

The solutions I found:
    I used a responsive email framework from Zurb, and then another one from Antwort.

The problem I have:
    Zurb's framework looks terrible in Microsoft Outlook! since it's a corporate newsletter most recipients will open the email with Outlook so it must look good in Outlook.
    Antwort's framework works everywhere and displays well in Outlook, but isn't responsive. It's just fixed and doesn't resize. I got the same result on smartphones and iPhones.

My Question:
    Is there such a thing as responsive emails? Do you have any other frameworks to recommend?

Thanks a lot!

Amber

I'm searching a solution too. With experience, I don't find any framework, solutions for that.

Well try boostrap you can easily get your solutions using this frame work

Sorry but i can't find any frame work solution for that

Thread Information