www.webdeveloper.com

View Poll Results: How rate look my website ?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

1 33.33%
  • Bad

1 33.33%
  • IDK - I don't know

1 33.33%

Thread: Hey review my website please

Cool Hey review my website please

Hye guys . im glad if you have a little time to review my forum

Community Forum

Technology , Entertainment & Misc Category

Visit *** link removed by mooderator. Reason - suspected malicious code ***

Forum Software by XenForo
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 03-20-2014 at 10:55 AM.

That link direct to Homepage only can view on Google Chrome . This is my url Forum . *** link removed by moderator. Reason - suspected malicious code *** Click this link to see the forum . thanks anyways !
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 03-20-2014 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidrow View Post
    That link direct to Homepage only can view on Google Chrome . This is my url Forum. Click this link to see the forum . thanks anyways !
    I think you're right. The website is not browser friendly and they need to make it compatible.
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 03-20-2014 at 10:57 AM.

lol its just a homepage only not friendly . thanks anyways for that . but im proud got hater which didn good enough to make a forum like me

Both the home page and blog page behave as if they have malicious code. At least, that was the impression I got from their behavior. So I canceled the load in both cases and will never visit your site again. Is that the impression you intended?

Oh, and I do not comprehend your comment "but im proud got hater which didn good enough to make a forum like me". Is that intended to be intelligible?

Quote Originally Posted by jedaisoul View Post
    Both the home page and blog page behave as if they have malicious code. At least, that was the impression I got from their behavior. So I canceled the load in both cases and will never visit your site again. Is that the impression you intended?

Oh, and I do not comprehend your comment "but im proud got hater which didn good enough to make a forum like me". Is that intended to be intelligible?
    nah link remove suspect malicious code ? are you jealous or what ? or you don't know how to scan malicious page ? my forum clean and if my site malicious why any member on my forum didn notice it ? Good super mod . beside you just a super mod only so just waste a time to keep text on lamer like you . Go learn/Google hard about malicious page dear Expert super mod .

nah link remove suspect malicious code ? are you jealous or what ? or you don't know how to scan malicious page ? my forum clean and if my site malicious why any member on my forum didn notice it ? Good super mod . beside you just a super mod only so just waste a time to keep text on lamer like you . Go learn/Google hard about malicious page dear Expert super mod .
    You are here to promote your forum so please don't argue with moderator and don't show your stupidity that we are jealous.. be Cool have a nice day

You are right in that I do not know how to scan a page for malicious code, nor do I want to. I come from a generation of coders to whom "hacker" meant a person who could read and write machine code. Back before computer viruses had been invented, I was proud to call myself a hacker.

You asked us to review your site, and, to me, that includes considering how a site works for an average guy. So read my comments again. I said Both the home page and blog page behave as if they have malicious code. At least, that was the impression I got from their behavior. So I canceled the load in both cases and will never visit your site again. Is that the impression you intended?" and I stand by that. Is that the impression you intended? If not, you need to seriously reconsider your design. You can be too clever for your own good. It strikes me that the saying "if it waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, it probably IS a duck" is very relevant here.
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 03-21-2014 at 02:29 AM.

Thread Information