dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Can you guarantee my rankings ?

Can you guarantee my rankings ?

Hello Friends,
    Please Tell Me .
    Can you guarantee my rankings ?

The search engine owners can guarantee your rankings. Anyone else can only do things consistent with getting to certain ranks.

rankings of the keywords are guaranteed when we are daily optimizing with the off-page strategies and keenly optimizing of the on-page.

It's only possible for SEO services who can be provided you a guarantee for your website ranking.

Well yes the SEO guys certainly can!

Just because the SEO guys guarantee you a certain ranking doesn't mean they can deliver it. They can do all of the processes that have been identified to increase your rankings, but if all of your competition does the same thing, then you might only retain your position rather than gain position.

Additionally, depending on how the rankings are chased, the gains might be short-term. For example, a few years ago, the trend by SEO companies was to blast links to a site from anywhere they could get a backlink. Backlinks helped in the search algorithms. The algorithms, however, were later updated to adjust for the quality of backlinks. As such, people who had link farms or used link farms started getting penalized instead of helped. The net result was that the earlier gains in rank were lost. Ironically, many people went out and rehired the same SEO companies that added all the bad backlinks to then fix the issues caused by the backlinks they added. I'm betting other people reading this thread can give other examples of things that have been done to gain rank that later came back to penalize sites.

Thread Information