www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Which type of links we submit in disavow link file?

Which type of links we submit in disavow link file?

As we know that links are of 2 types, do-follow and no-follow, should I have to report both types of links, to Google in my “Disavow Link File”.

It doesn't matter that if a link is do-follow or no-follow. Disavow is a tool which is used to ignore those links which have low PR or are coming irrelevant websites.
    Halwits - Website and Software Development Company

Hello Honey as per your reply, the tool ignore the low PR and irrelevant websites ok keep this in mind, can you please tell me if the link is not irrelevant, why would i note it down in "Disavow Link File", the link has to be irrelevant and untrustworthy which is not deleted manually, then only it is fine to submit it as a disavow link, and i had my search over these topic and know more about that now.

Hello,
    Basically disvow is an webmaster tool.It doesn't matter link is nofollow or dofollow.
    Thanks.

Doesn't matter Just put the link and explanation within txt file. Thats it

You can find this tool in webmaster tools and yes as other explained earlier it has nothing to do with dofollow or nofollow. It is used just to tell google stop crawling the urls you believe bad or with no response or dead.

If you build bad links for your site and you want to remove them, then you create a disavow link file disavow backlinks only if you believe you have a considerable number of spammy, artificial, or low-quality links pointing to your site, and if you are confident that the links are causing issues for you.
    This is a two-step process. First, you’ll need to download a list of links to your site. Next, you’ll create a file containing only the links you want to disavow, and upload this to Google.

Quote Originally Posted by softqubetechno View Post
    As we know that links are of 2 types, do-follow and no-follow, should I have to report both types of links, to Google in my “Disavow Link File”.
    You could add your links which is came from unrelated websites,low quality and without any page rank websites in your Disavow file.

It doesn't matter that if a link is do-follow or no-follow. Disavow is a tool which is used to ignore those links which have low PR or are coming irrelevant websites.

You can submit those links in Disavow file,don't want to crawled by Search Engines's Crawlers.Once you submit those links in Disavow File after that Crawler not reach those links.

Stop copy paste...it harms the community...Reported to moderator....

Quote Originally Posted by Parijat View Post

Thread Information