www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Disavow Links affect the Target Site?

Hybrid View

Disavow Links affect the Target Site?

As I submit the disavow link against a domain, specifically for the link only, does it affect the link or the whole site. Does Google treat the Whole Site as Spam, due to some Disavowed Links?

two posts about this. I talk about alternatives to the disavow links tool, and about some misconceptions surrounding it.

No, Disavow only works, not count the links that you submit there for Disavow. Next time when search engine will come to your website it will count the links only you build and ignore all the list you requested to Disavow.

No other function of Disavow tool.

Hello macwong, may be you didn't read the question carefully, i asked does "Google" consider the whole site spam, if i submit any link against the site in the "Disavow link file". Here is the example to make it more clear.

Suppose there is a site in which i have back-link, the site is example.com and the link is example.com/123

Now i am submitting the link "example.com/123" to the disavow link file, does it harm the whole domain"example.com" or it simply just act over the link "example.com/123".

Quote Originally Posted by softqubetechno View Post
    Hello macwong, may be you didn't read the question carefully, i asked does "Google" consider the whole site spam, if i submit any link against the site in the "Disavow link file". Here is the example to make it more clear.

Suppose there is a site in which i have back-link, the site is example.com and the link is example.com/123

Now i am submitting the link "example.com/123" to the disavow link file, does it harm the whole domain"example.com" or it simply just act over the link "example.com/123".

Oh..Ok fine..

It is more clear now..
    In the above case.
    Disavow will only effect example.com/123 not whole example.com.
    If you want to work for whole domain, you have to Follow disavow:example.com otherwise it will effect only your selected path like domain:example.com/123.

Thread Information