dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Please judge my code

Please judge my code

Hello devs, my first post here

I've recently made a thing in with jquery. Basically its a bunch of sliders, 7 on the left that go up, 7 on the right that go down. One shows after the previous has been filled in. In the end the user clicks an icon and this extension called html2canvas.js converts it into a downloadable jpeg. I also use tocca.js for touch device support.

Now look, I know my coding skills are noobish at best, so I would really appreciate it if an advanced developer could take a look at my code, see what I have done wrong or could do better. I would like to improve my coding.

Link to dropbox

Greetings

You need to find a better way of sharing your code. If you can't paste it directly here or provide a working link, have a look at something like jsfiddle. I for one don't download unknown zip files

Quote Originally Posted by xelawho View Post
    You need to find a better way of sharing your code. If you can't paste it directly here or provide a working link, have a look at something like jsfiddle. I for one don't download unknown zip files
    Hi, thanks for the advice. I've spent some time setting things up on https://jsfiddle.net/Siemvandenberg/3gnz8209/. I have already restructured the code to remove a lot of shameful code repetition. So now its something I dare to show to you. I would be really interested to see where I could have done things better.

Thread Information