www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Dear Please Review My Personal Sites SEOJakarta.co.id

Dear Please Review My Personal Sites SEOJakarta.co.id

Hello everyone here,

I have run my personal Digital Marketing Agency site's that using local language - www.seojakarta.co.id
    Site using own CMS and hosted at hawkhost . com
    Any review would be appreciate

Thank you

Good efforts keep it up..

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalgarden View Post
    Good efforts keep it up..
    Thank you

Hey!

Print designers have a technique to optimize contrast on their work. They take their design and make id black'n'white. This will show you what stands out in the design and what is more hidden. It also shows if some colour combinations are readable or not - shows if they have enough contrast with the background to be easily read.

Your design could make use of that. The menu's red is quite painful to read - the black has a bit rough to the eyes but it could just be me. The contrast is not good on the big texts on the circles though. They rather blend in like they are not meant to be read.

Scrolling down everything clears out and becomes more beautiful

Though please change the content font. The chosen font is working nicely for the big texts, but a more thin and readable font would make the content blocks better. Definitely make most of the headings bigger for better reading. play around with some google fonts maybe and with the line height that also can do a lot of good.

Also I kept noticing that the logo and menu really do not go together. They are very different - the logo text seems rough, thick and black. The logo is more gentle and thinner. Also the white makes it much more softer. Try to play with different colours on the menu.

And last but not least! The logo should take me to the homepage! It is a long tradition and users are very used to it. Most of the tims users will click the logo to go "home"

But overall it is a solid website Like the colours in the content section (Y)

This site is a text book example of how to build a responsive site, and works well at low screen widths. My only criticism, which is more a personal preference, is the large area of screen devoted to animating the words "Social Media", "Google Adwords" and "SEO". This suggests that it was designed on, and primarily for, a 1080p display rather than the more common 768 pixel screen height found on numerous laptops and tablets.

However it is an excellent, understated, professional site I would be proud to have written...

Thread Information