dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: You can't really create an amazing website using wordpress can you?

You can't really create an amazing website using wordpress can you?

I've used wordpress on my website and I had a review on it by a website design company online that does free reviews on websites, they said I need to improve my website design and feel. I have used this theme customizr, I can't think of what else to add to it.

Here is my website - www.codexx.co.uk/

I can't think of what else I need to do to make it look better but anyway, I'm going to eventually get rid of wordpress and design my website without a content management system as I can customize it without being limited by a template.

If I can do something to my website what could I do, I'm not great at writing so that makes it a little worse, I just can't think of what to write, my text is boring. On my competitors websites they write in an interesting way which attracts customers.

Hello, I have looked at your website and the first thing I will add is anything you can do to a website with no CMS system, you can do to a Wordpress website, if you know how. Working in web design is all about being creative and coming up with unique ideas.

Go away and have a good think about what your customers would want to see on your website or get inspiration from other websites.
    I am a freelance website designer, take a look at mine. Website design Surrey

Thread Information