www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: My Website is Not being Crawled correctly by goggle and other search engines. Help

Exclamation My Website is Not being Crawled correctly by goggle and other search engines. Help

Hello friends,

I have a website http://www.buysoundcloudlikes.com/ and it is not being crawled by Google correctly.

I have submitted the sitemap in webmaster as well as created analytic account but still the entire site is not getting crawled.

Need help!!!

Please suggest me any changes or updates that I need to make to get it crawled correctly.

Thanks
    Daniel

1. How do you know that it is not being crawled correctly?

2. Perhaps the bots do not like the use of a map for your primary navigation?
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 03-29-2014 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jedaisoul View Post

Because, I have made some changes in title and description of my Website and after that those changes are not being reflected. And also all my pages are not being crawled.

Could you please elaborate this point and give me more insight to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Carter View Post
    Hello friends,

I have a website http://www.buysoundcloudlikes.com/ and it is not being crawled by Google correctly.

I have submitted the sitemap in webmaster as well as created analytic account but still the entire site is not getting crawled.

Need help!!!

Please suggest me any changes or updates that I need to make to get it crawled correctly.

Thanks
    Daniel
    First Check Robots.Txt. If all are good in txt file then fetch your url with Google and submit in Google Crawler. (Type "Ask Google to Crawl My Site" in Goolge Search.)

-----------------------------------------------

Zestard Technologies - Local SEO & SEM Company

Thread Information