dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Web Development Company

Post Web Development Company

Hello,

I will be starting a web development company very shortly and have hired two web designer/developers. I want to know if someone could please help me out about picking the right equipment/software (i.e desktop/monitor/Dreamweaver etc.) I already have clients that want me to built sites from them like real estate and hotels. I would dearly appreciate anyone's help.

Thanks
    Share on Google+

I'm ready will you hire me?
    Share on Google+

Do you have any more information. Specifically what technology stack are you planning on using? Ie microsoft

From personal experience I would always recommend a two monitor setup so you can have your code/design open on one screen and the site you are working on on the other - this will be a real time saver.

----------------
    webdev_monkey
    www.online-webdev-tools.com
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by webdev_monkey View Post
    From personal experience I would always recommend a two monitor setup so you can have your code/design open on one screen and the site you are working on on the other - this will be a real time saver.
    Two monitors are certainly better than one, but I suggest, and use, three (plus a smartphone). Three screens allow:
    a) A separate screen for code.
    b) A full HD (1080p) display, to ensure that your layout does not "fall apart" on a large screen.
    c) A 1366x768 display, to ensure that your layout works well with only 768px height.

It is quite common for web pages designed on and for 1080p displays to need to be scrolled up to show vital input fields on a 768px high display. This is, at best, annoying and often could have been avoided if the designers had tested their design on a 768px screen.

Incidentally,there are a number of screen emulators that allow you to check your design on a range of displays. I wrote one myself before I had multiple screens. However, they are not as convenient as having actual screens to test with.
    Share on Google+

HI,,Have Specializes in Web Application Development and software development.It delivers unmatched web development solutions for php and asp.net, enhancing your website to create a unique design for your business...Thanks
    Share on Google+

Rent a clean space for your office set-up, Buy 3-4 desktop, monitor screen size 21" , higher configurations, 4GB Ram, 500+ HD.
    Share on Google+

It's a nice step you took about starting development company. There are many experts and you you can take help of them. As well you can also know about the softwares which you need to implement. Many expert Mobile Application Development Companies out there which you can see on Google and can take their help about softwares and other things which you want to use.
    Share on Google+

You can also take a look at the WhitepaperIT.com for hire the programmers.
    Share on Google+

Website Designing Company In Delhi

Hello friend,

I would like to wish you all the best...
    we are ]Website Designing Company In Delhi to develop and design all types of site.

*** link removed by moderator. Please do not spam this site ***
    Share on Google+

If you are a .net developer then visual studio is all the way
    If PHP then use NetBeans.
    If you prefer WYSIWYG editor then use Dreamweaver, require a strong knowledge on HTML and CSS
    Share on Google+

Dual monitors and CS6...

I just use an Imac late 2010 model and it works well.
    Share on Google+

Softwares - Photoshop, CoralDraw, Dreamweaver, etc. are the top priorities. Just make sure you have them.
    Share on Google+

Your Image as it appears online is a result of integrated solutions offered by a digital agency which conceives an idea and apprehends the problem to offer solutions.
    Share on Google+

Hi,

I Want to Join you company. I am a Freelance Web Designer.. How to Contact You..

Thanks
    **Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**
    Share on Google+

You can contact some multinational companies which companies replaced there equipments frequently.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information