Hello everyone, brand new to the website here and have searched around for an answer to my question. I have a website for some local work in my city, its not a really complex site very basic. I have been working here and there in my spare time on my website, which is extremely a small amount of time. Anyhow, I have created sites in the past by studying examples and reading instructions off the internet. Here is my question

I have a webpage that is listing articles that I put on the webpage. These articles contain text instructions, a video link from youtube and other text on the articles.

So embarassing as it may look , it looks like this

<Article title>
<video link>
<text article>

Yes those are just text underlines.

So there it is , my current situation of how I am listing articles on one of my websites. I have searched and searched trying to find a CMS system that I could install on one of my webpages but I am not fully grasping any of the installs or where to begin. If there is anyone out there who can help a new web designer grasp this concept alittle bit more, or suggest to me a beginner CMS system I could use. I would appreciate that so much. Have a great week and thanks for reading my post.

Bill