www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to improve my website Pagerank / SERP?

How to improve my website Pagerank / SERP?

hi every one honestly speaking i am new in this field, Here i just want to know that how to improve my website Page rank/ SERP and how can get more traffic on my site.?

Well, Solid On Page & Off Page Optimization are the best steps to rank any website in top of the Google Search.

First you should need to increase your website traffic count and inbound,outbound links amount.Because these two factors and performance only determines the website page rank.

Do some SEO and SMM on your website.This techniques improve traffic on your website. This will improve your SERP page rank.

Your website PR will importantly depend on the PR of the back linking websites. So always create back-links on a web site which has a higher PR than your website. As for ranking higher in SERP you need to consider the following mainly:
    1) On-Page Factors
    2) Quality Back-links
    3) Traffic to your website

Each of these above encompasses many sub-factors in them. Overall Google takes into account 200 factors to determine the ranking of a website. You can search online and find out the details about each of the points mentioned above. The more you read, more you will learn.

Thanks all, ur suggestion helps me a lot.

And do not worry! Remember that Google updates PageRank only a few times a year. Good luck!

You must do on page and off page optimization. Create quality and unique content and submit it on the website it will help you to improve the website page rank. Do bookmarking, blogging, forum posting, ad posting, ppt sharing, article sharing etc.

If you are working with Google Page rank, you have to remember that Google Page rank is primarily based on back links. Back links are Links pointing to your own website from another website. The more back links you have the higher your PR and it will increase the revenues of your website. You can also buy backlinks from freelancers on sites like SEOClerks, listingdock etc.

To increase your websites page rank on google you have to increase your website quality, because all the ranking is dependent upon Google spiders feedback so make your website more knowledgeable. Make sure you have used unique and natural contents, optimize your pages, submit sitemap, capitalize on social media, create rss feed.

Your page rank is depends upon combination of the quality of your content,and second one is simple site map in which google boats is simply find your page and some other useful things is given below.
    1-contents
    2-backlinks
    3-Capitalize on social networks
    4-sitemap

You must do on page and off page optimization with quality content to improve your website page rank.

Thread Information