www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Penguin 3.0 Update Vibrations :)

Penguin 3.0 Update Vibrations :)

There is a news that Google is testing Penguin related algorithm changes and may launch it in a week or two. Is it right?

How can prevent my website from the adverse effects of Penguin 3.0 update???

Proper SEO strategy requires ongoing link audits of your backlink profile to find your bad links. Cleanup those bad links or proactively disavow them, just like Google recommends.

Quote Originally Posted by ajaymehta588 View Post
    How can prevent my website from the adverse effects of Penguin 3.0 update???
    Don't listen to 99%+ of the SEO bull and instead follow Matt Cutts advice of "Write for the user, not the engine".

If you have unique content of value, marked up semantically, with no dead internal links (they are more forgiving of dead outgoings), with natural organic backlinks by people who actually are interested in your content -- there shouldn't have EVER been nor will there ever be a Google algo' update that should worry you or have anything but a positive impact on your site.

BUT, if you've abused numbered headings for "weight" instead of "structure", keyword stuffed, abused/incorrectly used META, content-cloaked, have little if anything resembling semantics, signed up for link farms, paid for backlinks, loaded up on slow loading "gee ain't it neat" scripttardery, added further slow-loading presentational images for nothing crap... Well...

In that case you get what's coming to you.

Honestly it's fun watching the sleazy scam artist SEO types run around like chickens with their heads cut off every time Google announces an algo' update; almost immediately followed by ad-hominem attacks against Matt Cutts. You'd think they had a personal vendetta against the guy who's job it is to slap down people for attempting to abuse the system or something!
    Last edited by deathshadow; 09-01-2014 at 08:24 PM.

Now a days Penguin 3.0 is rolling out and may be many websites keywords ranking are download I think

Quote Originally Posted by deathshadow View Post
    Don't listen to 99%+ of the SEO bull and instead follow Matt Cutts advice of "Write for the user, not the engine".
    Thanks for your response and now I can say that my website will not get affected by Google 3.0 update.

Thread Information