www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Building a mini Quiz app for website

Hybrid View

Building a mini Quiz app for website

Hi,

I'm looking at the possibilities around building a mini quiz for my website and could do with some expert opinion on the practicalities and where best to start.

If I use the quiz up app as an example - for those who haven't played it a player goes head to head with another player over six multiple choice rounds.

I would like to build something similar. The big thing for me is having the head to head option whereby two people could play against each other over a number of questions.

At the end of the day I don't mind if it means only two people can play at once because the quiz doesn't need to host a lot of people at once.

If anyone has any tips or advice on where to start it would be most appreciated.

Regards

EJ

Hey!

Don't know if it can help you exactly, but you can check out this design: http://www.creative-tim.com/product/feedback-form . I think some custom readio buttons and responsive layout for your questions could help.

However, there are multiple ways to go arouns this. Let me know what you think, i'd really like to help.

All the best,
    Tim

Thread Information