www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which is more important to the website?

Which is more important to the website?

Making responsive design to the website or reducing the loading time of website,which is more important to the website?
    Share on Google+

As far as I experienced, both are important for a website.

Having a Responsive design for a website enhances the user experience while having a fast website loading time makes a website more SEO-friendly and improves the search results.
    Halwits - Website and Software Development Company
    Share on Google+

It should be responsive plus fast loading is much important in the present trend.

Wordpress Development Company | HTML5 Development Company
    Share on Google+

Provide high-quality content on your pages, especially your homepage. This is the single most important thing to do. If your pages contain useful information, their content will attract many visitors and entice webmasters to link to your site.
    Share on Google+

In design point of view both are very important responsive design and less loading time. In short everything which gives a better user experience to visitors are useful and important for website.
    Share on Google+

In website designing, less loading time, responsive and customize according to customers.
    Share on Google+

If you want to promote your site and that too on internet then the best way to tell about your site is to get top rankings in search engines and it can be attained through methods known as SEO (Search Engine Optimization) also sometime termed as Website Promotion.
    Share on Google+

Both are important for any website. But hypothetically you need to give a tad importance to response time i believe, this is what keeps the visitors interested. If a page does not load quickly visitors are just going to bounce not matter how beautiful the immediate previous page looked.
    Share on Google+

Both are important for website to promote it and increase its ranking on search engine result page. If design and loading speed of website is good then bounce rate of site also get decreased.
    Share on Google+

For creating a good website you have to apply both methods.
    Share on Google+

What is more important, well thats a no brainer... it is important that it not only renders but displays in all known browsers including non-compliant browsers like those on tablets, kindle devices like the Kindle fire and android devices and iPads, etc.
    Yes, I know I'm about as subtle as being hit by a bus..(\\.\ Aug08)
    Yep... I say it like I see it, even if it is like a baseball bat in the nutz... (\\.\ Aug08)
    I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, Screaming, Incontinent & No memory!
    I laughed that hard I burst my colostomy bag... (\\.\ May03)
    Life for some is like a car accident... Mine is like a motorway pile up...

Problems with Vista? :: Getting Cryptic wid it. :: The 'C' word! :: Whois?
    Share on Google+

I suspect that the question in the OP is fatuous and borderline spam. Clearly, both are important. Which is more important may depend upon the circumstances. E.g. If your target audience is exclusively PC based, then loading time may be more important. Whereas if you need to reach an audience on a broad range of devices, load time will still be important, but responsiveness more so...

Now, did you really need to be told that, or are you posting for SEO reasons? If the latter, you could be banned...
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 08-23-2014 at 10:37 AM.
    Share on Google+

HI Fiends,
    I think Meta Tags is most important of any websites.
    Share on Google+

This is actually a tricky question. You shouldn't really choose one over the other, but you don't need to obsess over either one either.

Overall I'd say making the website responsive is more important. Potential visitors have the capability to access your site with any device at any screen resolution in any place. Making your website responsive will make it easier for the person on the go to observe your site. Sure, the visitor could wait until they got home to visit your site, but who's to say they'll remember you once they get to their desktop? Responsive websites allow you to strike while the iron's hot and while your website (or whatever search term caused them to come to your site) is on your visitor's mind.

Loading time is important, but it's not something you should worry too much about. The faster you try to get your website to load the more of a plateaued benefit it has. Don't focus on your website loading "fast," but "not slow." If your website loads in 2 seconds don't worry about getting that time down to 1 second. Just avoid having it take 30 seconds or more to load.
    Ram Babu
    Share on Google+

Reducing the loading time is more important.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information