dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Please Review My Site

Please Review My Site

I am a new blogger.I have started my blog.I am still learning.Please review my blog and give me some suggestions for development of my site.Thank you.
    My site http://www.earntrick.com/

make a logo for attractive and also put background image relative to your website others are good look

Hi, I like the look of your blog. The only comment I have is I would be the color of the selected tab the same orange as your title to give the page a more cohesive look.

----------------
    webdev_monkey
    www.online-webdev-tools.com

Rest of the website looks fine except two things. Make a unique logo and need to change the site colour/theme. You can find free attractive themes for the WordPress.

Thanks all for your valuable opinion...

Your blog is nice,I have gone through your posts also.Its very interesting. Colors that you gave for the posts are not that much attractive. Rest of the things are very nice.Good work.

The site is responsive and has a good transition to "mobile" mode at 480px width. I do not like the red, black and white colors, nor the use of Javascript, for the main navigation. Apart from that, the site would look more professional with an image in the background of the header (above the menu). The image would need to disappear when viewed in "mobile" mode.
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 04-13-2014 at 07:21 AM.

Thanks Roopatg so much....

Thread Information