www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Project manager with limited coding skills looking for input on building a website

Project manager with limited coding skills looking for input on building a website

I’m building a website (desktop first, tablet 2nd, smartphone app 3rd) that enables users to track their disposable income to better utilize it (whether investing it or using it on ecommerce)…it’s sort of like Mint-light+ Pinterest-lite. However, I have limited programming experience.

I would love to get anyone’s input on whether or not this type of site and service can be built with existing web builder services (like Wix, squarespace, etc…) or if I should build it from scratch. Also, any recommendations on database, CMS system (s) to use? There will be a heavy concentration on ads as that will be the revenue model…Help!

you can find these on freelancer they will help you if you make them a partner

You can get help and very cheap advice from ***** or any other platform. I would recommend you to go for ***** as its the best one .

Thanks Scarlettjack

Thread Information