dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Create Website Global Friendly ?

How To Create Website Global Friendly ?

The website is the soul of any business, if we speaking frankly the main objective of creating a website is to do online business.But this is only possible when we have a global friendly website Because Global-Friendly Website is important for a business that caters to a multi-cultural audience.I also have a similar blog post about to making website global friendly for Grow your Business Internationally.,peoples from all over the world are like your website.

Here I share some best ways to develop a global web design :

Optimize Content for Multiple Languages
    Avoid Rigid Localized Options
    Localized Checkout Process
    Optimize for local searches as well

Visit for getting detailed information about above mentioned points.
    Last edited by saktoria; 04-05-2014 at 12:38 AM.
    Share on Google+

Where is your official link?
    Share on Google+

Hello scarlettjack ,We are happy to help you.If you want to see our Official Link,Visit our Signature link and get Connected with our panel of experts.
    Share on Google+

Hello all,I am Glad to read this blog post shared by saktoria,Global Friendly Website is helps in targeting the Customers across the globe.All points mentioned in above post to make a website Global friendly are informative.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by abebi View Post
    Hello all,I am Glad to read this blog post shared by saktoria,Global Friendly Website is helps in targeting the Customers across the globe.All points mentioned in above post to make a website Global friendly are informative.
    Thanks Abebi for your comment,We are happy to help you if You get some information about how to make a website global friendly.
    Share on Google+

Do you really think that this point enough to make website user friendly? optimizing for multi screen sizes is also included in the list.
    Share on Google+

These days,a website should be user friendly,SEO friendly. And also a responsive web design is very important.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by mehrishaly View Post
    Do you really think that this point enough to make website user friendly? optimizing for multi screen sizes is also included in the list.
    Yes,If you have some more points to add then plz share with us.
    Share on Google+

Global friendly website? How would you define this term? Because to be honest for the first time i am hearing this term Global friendly website.

SEO Agency Dubai
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by kiwistech View Post
    Global friendly website? How would you define this term? Because to be honest for the first time i am hearing this term Global friendly website.
    Read The Discussion and find how to create a Global Friendly Website.It means A Website loved by People from all over the World.
    Share on Google+

Yes I also Agree With saktoria,a highly Optimized website is win the game of online Business.Because Website is the only one medium for selling your services or products.SO we need a global friendly website for targeting the customers from all over the world.
    Share on Google+

Most web sites are targeted at a country or specific language speakers. Even global brands generally localize their web presence. Part of the process of optimizing a web site is to identify the demographic of the target audience. Unless that is global, there is little point in globalizing your web site. It just adds unnecessary complexity and maintenance issues. E.g. how do you maintain content that is in a language that you do not speak?
    Share on Google+

Yes I agree with avowzone, Global Friendly Website is well designed & optimized.
    Share on Google+

In a website,design should be attractive with good logo design and user friendly content. These days creating seo friendly website is very important.
    Share on Google+

Make every languages available on your website it is a key to global friendly website. 2nd thing see your competitor strategy what they're doing and making their own website better.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information