www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Create Website Global Friendly ?

I think you should do a variety of analysis and then apply in your website and check whether your website is appreciated by visitors or not? And the main part is attractive website designing and content optimization.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by scarlettjack View Post
    Make every languages available on your website it is a key to global friendly website. 2nd thing see your competitor strategy what they're doing and making their own website better.
    Yes this is another good point to make every languages available,also see your competitors strategies for getting an idea what they doing for their website.
    Share on Google+

Yes I also agree with scarlettjack,if every language facility available on a website then its better for their Online customers to understand exactly the services or products in their own language.
    Share on Google+

Where is your official link?
    Share on Google+

Follow latest web design industry standards and optimize your website for Global keywords.
    Share on Google+

Yes PankajS,You are right,A website is designed & development according to the latest web design industry standards is sells more of of your products or services.So for getting business leads we need a Global Friendly website.
    Share on Google+

Global friendly Website have the capability to fill the all requirements of the online visitors.Proper Navigation,Use Call to action elements are some of the best ways for making a website Global Friendly.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by abebi View Post
    Global friendly Website have the capability to fill the all requirements of the online visitors.Proper Navigation,Use Call to action elements are some of the best ways for making a website Global Friendly.
    Yes Abebi You are right,Global Friendly website has the capability for attract the audience across the globe.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Mohit@ds View Post
    I think you should do a variety of analysis and then apply in your website and check whether your website is appreciated by visitors or not? And the main part is attractive website designing and content optimization.
    Yes I agree with you,Analysis is give the idea what the other can do on their website to make it popular,Apply the strategies applied by others.
    Share on Google+

Yes Another new Point is come here in this discussion,Analysis work is also a great way to finds the points or techniques used by other on their websites.
    Share on Google+

put inside friendly content
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by aman258047 View Post
    put inside friendly content
    What you want to say,I did't get your point plz elaborate it.
    Share on Google+

Yes I also Not get the point what aman258047 is trying to say.Plz Elaborate it.
    Discuss with our experts for free advise if you are planning to build a CMS for your online business. Get in touch today.
    Share on Google+

Enable different languages for different people on-site to make more global friendly website.
    Share on Google+

Hello Friend,
    I can suggest you to make Global friendly website by optimizing speed of site to be load if the site takes more to load then user can give up the site can locate to other sites and if site is E-commerce then the shopping cart should be internationally friendly.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information