www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the new strategy of Offpage SEO in 2014?

What is the new strategy of Offpage SEO in 2014?

please tell me the new strategy/technique we should follow..

There is No New strategies are in Search Engine Optimization . Once follow google updates and algorithms Easily Getting traffic .

The strategies do not change with respect to years, this can be done in any time you just have to be updated with everything going on in SEO world and update your content, social network accounts, back links and your website's content. Google is going against guest blogging these days which was termed as the most profitable for SEO so things changes on daily basis.

hay guys thanks a lot, frankly speeking i am new in this field , i wanted to know the work-details like offpage,onpage,social media works..
    hope u guys help me a lot, weighting for your reply.

There is no new strategy of Off page SEO. Use fresh and quality content in off page activities. Try to generate more backlinks from high pr sites. Do more content marketing, social media to increase ranking in SERP and follow latest Google updates and algorithms.

All techniques for offpage seo remains same.. little bit change in quality offpage work, i.e unique content, getting high quality back links and Proper onpage optimization

Affordable seo services

Same techniques with unique and fresh content. See google algorithm and plan your strategies accordingly. Do not post too many links in single day.

Infographics for sure.

if it is a fact Google is going against guest blogging does it mean we should stop writing guest blogs?

Infographics method and micro blogging & guest blogging are the most effective strategies in SEO process.Apart from the normal OFF page strategies also help to get the good result in this year.

if your are already but some activity add in seo off page such as infograpic, rss feeds, business review, linkbait , Exploring Multimedia .

more information just visit search engine optimization

Quote Originally Posted by kiwistech View Post
    if it is a fact Google is going against guest blogging does it mean we should stop writing guest blogs?
    No, Matt Cutts said that it is a time out for Spam guest blogging, not for quality guest posts.

I just want to highlight that a bunch of low-quality or spam sites have latched on to “guest blogging” as their link-building strategy, and we see a lot more spammy attempts to do guest blogging. Because of that, I’d recommend skepticism (or at least caution) when someone reaches out and offers you a guest blog article.
    Also Don't rely on only guest posting, try all techniques to vary anchor text and link diversity. Guest blogging is still useful, as Matt Cutts also suggested that:

There are still many good reasons to do some guest blogging (exposure, branding, increased reach, community, etc.). Those reasons existed way before Google and they’ll continue into the future. And there are absolutely some fantastic, high-quality guest bloggers out there. I changed the title of this post to make it more clear that I’m talking about guest blogging for search engine optimization (SEO) purposes.

I think the best thing to do for increasing website traffic is to build online communities on good websites related to the market area, engaging with the users. You can also do this for social sites to direct traffic to your website. Creating your brand awareness, increasing your brand presence on web.
    In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.

Software and Web development by miraclegroup

Web 2.0 profiles sites are the best off page task for back links.....

I think backlinking is the most important factor in offpage optimization, how strong, how relevant and how authorized your backlinking is, it is the most important thing.

About Web Design Dubai

Thread Information