dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: GraphicKickstart is my website Please reviews

Red face GraphicKickstart is my website Please reviews

Hi

I have created a new website about Graphic. Please let me know what you think of the new landing page. Trying to go for conversions.

My website: Graphic collection for Marketers graphickickstartreview.com

Thanks in advance.

Hung.

Talking Graphickickstart

Quote Originally Posted by rustam2013 View Post
    Hello Dennis Pham,
    I've already brows your website. I think or suggest you modify your site menu bar, and you can add a slider for your site. Also you can add a logo in your site.
    Hi Rustam2013, Thank you for your time and precise review.

I will look at all you have written in next days.

I like it. It's simple, something you don't see very often.

If you can, however, try and use a little more color or a few images - something to reduce the amount of text the viewer initially sees. If you land one a web page with nothing but pages of text on it, you might skim through some of it but you'll ultimately leave fairly soon. But on this page (http://graphickickstartreview.com/gr...nuses/#more-81) you have pictures on there, which adds more life to the page.

Depending on what you're trying to draw attention to, some things might need an adjustment. Consider this, the first thing I see while doing a 5 second test, is the the bonus link (Graphickickstart Bonuses), the picture of you, the article headline, and then a drop in interest. A logo at the top might be a good idea, some bolding on your keywords in the article, maybe increase the font size of the headlines.

But at this point, I'm just being incredibly picky. When I first went on there, I realized it was a blog and immediately started reading - so your blog did it's job.

Quote Originally Posted by KalobTaulien View Post
    I like it. It's simple, something you don't see very often.

If you can, however, try and use a little more color or a few images - something to reduce the amount of text the viewer initially sees. If you land one a web page with nothing but pages of text on it, you might skim through some of it but you'll ultimately leave fairly soon. But on this page (http://graphickickstartreview.com/gr...nuses/#more-81) you have pictures on there, which adds more life to the page.

Depending on what you're trying to draw attention to, some things might need an adjustment. Consider this, the first thing I see while doing a 5 second test, is the the bonus link (Graphickickstart Bonuses), the picture of you, the article headline, and then a drop in interest. A logo at the top might be a good idea, some bolding on your keywords in the article, maybe increase the font size of the headlines.

But at this point, I'm just being incredibly picky. When I first went on there, I realized it was a blog and immediately started reading - so your blog did it's job.
    Hi KalobTaulien

Many thanks for the reply and for your feedback.

The thing is, I wanted to make it easy and bring out the content. I don't like to put any more stuff than there has to be.
    But I do agree with you, it could definately be more attractive...

Many thanks again!

Hi KalobTaulien, Many thanks for the reply and for your feedback.

The thing is, I wanted to make it easy and bring out the content. I don't like to put any more stuff than there has to be. But I do agree with you, it could definately be more attractive.

Many thanks for the reply and for your feedback.

Oh perfect, then the only thing I have to say is focus on headlines and add a few images. I've been heaving into content marketing lately, and making headlines big (not too big) and using images increases interest and sharability (spelling? lol)

Great infographic to get you started on this: http://dashburst.com/wp-content/uplo...nfographic.jpg

Thread Information