dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Review for my website

Review for my website

Hi friends,

Nice to meet you!

I have wondered if my site is best optimized. I see that it is nearly good. But my keywords is not being ranked well.

Can anyone help my check it and suggest anything to improve?
    My site is http://bit.vn

Thank advance,

<meta name="keywords" content="BIT, thiết kế website hiệu quả, marketing online, thiết kế thương hiệu, cho thuê chỗ đặt máy chủ, seo website" />

I suspect that your keywords may not be ranked well because:

1. BIT (the site name and keyword) is not particularly meaningful).

2. Some key words are in English, others in Vietnamese, and some in a mixture. I'm not sure whether the search bots can cope with that.

3. The Vietnamese key phrases are each 4 to 6 words long. How many users will input search criteria matching them??? Key phrases are normally 1 to 3 words.

General comments: I think the site is over-designed. The backgrounds are visually stunning, but the constant switching between them is gross. I can't imagine staying on the site for more than 30 seconds. It is that annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by jedaisoul View Post
    <meta name="keywords" content="BIT, thiết kế website hiệu quả, marketing online, thiết kế thương hiệu, cho thuê chỗ đặt máy chủ, seo website" />

I suspect that your keywords may not be ranked well because:

1. BIT (the site name and keyword) is not particularly meaningful).

2. Some key words are in English, others in Vietnamese, and some in a mixture. I'm not sure whether the search bots can cope with that.

3. The Vietnamese key phrases are each 4 to 6 words long. How many users will input search criteria matching them??? Key phrases are normally 1 to 3 words.

General comments: I think the site is over-designed. The backgrounds are visually stunning, but the constant switching between them is gross. I can't imagine staying on the site for more than 30 seconds. It is that annoying.
    Thanks alot,

Wishing you success!

Thread Information