How to position a website 2014?
I have not been working on seo for a while, and I would like to find out what would be the best way to position a website as of now.
1) I have a domain name, which is a keyword that I want to rank for
2) I know that Google Keyword Tool is no longer available, what else can I use (do you use) instead?
3) I am going to use Market Samurai for competition research
4) I am going to find the best free tool to check backlinks (can you recommend which one?)
Do you have any other / better ideas on what I should do?
I've done some research and I am going to do the following:
1) Research keywords with:
- AdWords Keyword Planner
- Keyword Cloud tools (I've never tried it, but I read about it on the Internet)
2) Check SEO competition with Market Samurai
3) Find best free backlink checking tools, and use them to find sources of backlinks that I could use. I am going to use different anchor text (possibly 3 - 4 variations, 40% - main keyword, 30% the other too)
Does this sound like a good plan? Would you make any changes / modifications to that?
You have to use google keyword planner and SEO is the best option to position a website in all the search engines.
At first, do a proper keyword research. Then optimize these keywords in the URL, title tag, description tag etc. Image optimization also plays an important role for SEO purpose. After that you can promote your website through off page techniques like forum posting, blogging, social bookmarking, article submission etc.
I think on page covers most of your task to rank a website, use proper title, domain name, keyword, description, reduce page load time, optimize image, use tools like web master, keyword planner etc.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)