www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Happy from WWW | Website review

Lightbulb Happy from WWW | Website review

Hi, I would like to present you a new website that I made three weeks ago.

http://www.happyfromwww.com

You may know the song "Happy" by Pharrell Williams. Well, this website list all the re-makes videos of this song and place all of it on an interactive map (currently, there is more than 1000 videos referenced).

Waiting your feedbacks, thanks for your time.

PS: I'm searching some helps/advices to increase his visibility. (pm me)

1. I found that the landing page did not explain what the site was about. I had to drill down a couple of levels before that became clear (to me).

2. It seems to me that you have not only referenced the different versions of the song, you have included extensive extracts from the videos. You may find that breaches the copyright. If so the copyright holder(s) may have your site shut down. On the other hand they may welcome a fan site. Either way, before you put more effort into the site, I would seek clarification of the copyright issue!

Quote Originally Posted by jedaisoul View Post
    1. I found that the landing page did not explain what the site was about. I had to drill down a couple of levels before that became clear (to me).

2. It seems to me that you have not only referenced the different versions of the song, you have included extensive extracts from the videos. You may find that breaches the copyright. If so the copyright holder(s) may have your site shut down. On the other hand they may welcome a fan site. Either way, before you put more effort into the site, I would seek clarification of the copyright issue!
    1> Yes, you're right. I will write some explaination after user clicks on "start world tour".

2> We can consider this website as a fan site. I will add a copyright message.

Thanks for your feedback !

Thread Information