www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: A non money producing web or blogging website.

A non money producing web or blogging website.

I want to post a site for people to submit their favorite place that makes the best hamburger in their city or town. There will be nothing sold on this site, it will be just a fun site for all. MY question is would a website or a blogger site be best for this concept?

The question boils down to: how are people going to find your site if it is a blog vs a web site?

A non money producing web or blogging website

Quote Originally Posted by jedaisoul View Post
    The question boils down to: how are people going to find your site if it is a blog vs a web site?
    That is why I'm asking the question...I know if it is a website and setup correctly people should find me. But if it is a blog will people still find me, and if yes is it not cheaper to setup a blog than a website? After all the cost is a factor since this is a non money generating website.

I think it is a good idea, but what will be the structure of this website? For example it would be an article submission website? It would be a forum or what?

SEO Agency Dubai

Quote Originally Posted by kiwistech View Post
    I think it is a good idea, but what will be the structure of this website? For example it would be an article submission website? It would be a forum or what?

SEO Agency Dubai
    I need direction, that is why I'm posting on this site to ask the professionals how best to setup my site. As I said this is to be a fun site. If a person wants to send a picture of their hamburger it's ok, an article about their favorite hamburger it's ok, whatever rocks their boat and makes them feel good about their hamburger we want them to share it with others.

Thread Information