dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to reduce the Alexa ranking of website?

Hybrid View

How to reduce the Alexa ranking of website?

Tell me the ways and methods to reduce the website Alexa ranking...

Tell me the reason why do you want to reduce alexa ranking?

Quote Originally Posted by kiwistech View Post
    Tell me the reason why do you want to reduce alexa ranking?
    Because having high number of Alexa ranking is not good for website to the process of Search Engine Optimization.For example Google,Facebook and top branding websites having only very low amount of alexa ranking.So only i am asking how to reduce the alexa ranking to the website?

If you want to reduce Alexa ranking there is one and only way to reduce it just improve traffic on your site. It should be genuine traffic.

Hello There,

The best way to reduce Alexa rank is increase the traffic in website and for this we will use social network links and quality links which will increase daily visitor in website.

Alexa rank can be reduced by generating traffic on the website and this can be done using off page optimization techniques like blogging, forum posting, ad posting, article submission, bookmarking, press release, video sharing, social media.

Alexa ranking is inversely proportional to the website traffic. You have to boost your website traffic in order to lower the Alexa ranking.

You can use social media sites for increasing the traffic of a website.

Improve your Content, do link building, by this your site will attract traffic in turn your alexa ranking will reduse.

I have answer several times this answer in this forum. Well, install alexa toolbar both your site and browser, update your site regularly, bring more traffics this is the best way to reduce alexa rank. Thank you.

alexa rank= More number of natural visitor visiting the site,alexa will automatically decrease and also do blogging it will help.

Alexa ranking is a ranking system set by alexa.com that audits the site visit or traffic by user. I think to improve alexa ranking improve your site traffic and reduce bounce rate. This can be done by putting informative and interesting content on your site.

hi, I have a question.
    does auto visiting websites help alexa rank?

this is my website:
    http://ajansbook.cohttp://ajansbook.com/m/
    ----------------------------------------------------
    buy book

ارسال کتاب به سراسر ایران

If your website doesn't receive traffic or visits and it doesn't shows up in searches, you can achieve that lowering of your alexa rank..

Use Twitter, StumbleUpon and other social media websites to attract traffic to your website. Your website or blog will get visitors from other countries as well, which will improve your Alexa Rating faster. This method is especially effective if a blog post of yours happens to go viral.

The best way to reduce your website Alexa ranking increase your website traffic.your can use OFF page and On Page tachniques.

Thread Information