www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: PowerPoint Logo

Question PowerPoint Logo

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum so please excuse some of the "newbie" questions...

My wife designed a logo using Microsoft PowerPoint. Is there any way to make that logo appear on an HTML page?

Help!!!

myche
    myche
    www.gc4rnr.com

Yes. Select the slide that the logo is on, and go to File > Save As... From the dropdown box, select Graphics Interchange Format (for GIF), and then type in the filename you'd like to give the image (for example, logo.gif). Now click the Save button. An alert will popup asking you if you want to save all of the slides. Select "No." Your file will now be saved into the directory that you saved it.

[J]ona
    Visit Slightly Remarkable to see my portfolio, resumé, and consulting rates.

Thank you so much, Jona. I will give it a shot and see what happens.

Have a great day

myche
    myche
    www.gc4rnr.com

Hi Jona it's me again. I got the logo onto the page, however, the logo is (and I am not sure how to explain this but...) inside a "tile" that fills the whole screen. Is there a way to "crop" the logo? I am not familiar with PowerPoint and still learning all this html stuff. I can send you the file to see what I mean if you like.

Thanks for your help, again

myche
    myche
    www.gc4rnr.com

If you could reply with an uploaded image, I could modify it in Photoshop and crop it for you.

[J]ona

Here you go...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    myche
    www.gc4rnr.com

It isn't tiling like you said, for me. It's just really big. I've shrunk down the extra whitespace on the sides, but apparently you're using this as a background image, not using an image tag. Do you have this page, or an example of it, online somewhere?

[J]ona
    Attached Images Attached Images

No, but give me a few minutes and I will post the link.
    myche
    www.gc4rnr.com

LOGO

Here is the link.

myche
    myche
    www.gc4rnr.com

Try using the image that I uploaded in my last reply, please. That should solve your problem, seeing as the image isn't tiling, it's just too big.

[J]ona

Thanks Jona.

Sorry for the long delay, but my computer crashed last week. Picked up a virus, but all is well now.

myche
    myche
    www.gc4rnr.com

It's okay. Has your problem been resolved?

[J]ona

Thread Information