www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How do analyze the website?

How do analyze the website?

For analyzing a website first you need to check on page factors. There are lot of toos are available to check on page factors like title tag, meta description, keyword density, alt tag, meta tag, robot.txt file etc. By viewing the page source you can do off page. In off page you have to generate quality backlinks for your site which will help you to increase relevant traffic to your website. Try to submit on high pr sites.

Quote Originally Posted by amyavery View Post
    By viewing the page source you can do off page. In off page you have to generate quality backlinks for your site which will help you to increase relevant traffic to your website. Try to submit on high pr sites.
    I cannot understand this point. viewing the page source, we can do off-page, but how? As much as i know "Page Source is o identify and find all the things and parameters that you have mentioned for "On-page SEO" and it is better way of doing "On-page SEO" rather than the use of any Tools.

Please Be specific with your information and facts.

Hello There,

Hope you are doing well.

Firstly i will check the website design can its better for our requirement and also content used in website are essential field to analyse the also i will check can website inner pages are work or not.

Well, for analyzing the website, WooRank and Google Webmaster tools are the best for it. These two gives complete analysis of a website.
    Halwits - Website and Software Development Company

use google analytic and webmaster to analyze the website.

Thread Information