www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: LOOKING FOR PARTNER 50/50 I finance business they make website.

LOOKING FOR PARTNER 50/50 I finance business they make website.

I have a start up that is going to change how the world gathers information. I am not going to disclose much to any information right now (Until I find my team and have them seen contracts and nondisclosure's). I need a team that will be dedicated and willing to work without revenue for a couple years. When it comes to business I do not mess around this business will become one of the largest websites on the internet. I need designers coders, and programers that know they are the best at what they do. It will be a difficult website to design, because there is nothing really like it. Please with post at teach your work so I can review it, I live in the Chicago area, so if you live near here that will help a lot. I am looking for people who will have a vision and not people that want to just get paid for making the website. Email is cjelliott1994@hotmail.com

seems like I've heard this sales pitch before...good luck to you in finding a business partner, I think you're going to need it.

Good luck
    sound like a good idea.

Thread Information