dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Better Google Plus and Facebook ..?

Better Google Plus and Facebook ..?

Hello Friends,

Please Tell Me, Which Is Better Google Plus and Facebook ..?
    Share on Google+

It depends on many factors .. including ... why do you want to use social media? . Who is you target audience? .. What is your site/blog about? .. and many others

But in general there are man differences between Google Plus and Facebook:

Googel Plus:
    1) Best to get new connections
    2) I don't think you can advertise or promote with Google Plus
    3) Google is a search engine and Google love Google plus
    4) Has video chat (Hangouts); very useful for product demonstration & business
    5) Has Circles

Facebook:
    1) Best to connect you with your friends and relatives
    2) You can advertise and promote
    3) Has list of friends
    4) I guess people usually get more traffic from Facebook ..

I think the best way is to try both and then continue with the one that is giving you the most value.
    Share on Google+

I would go for faceboook, but you have to make sure you're still following community guidelines.
    Share on Google+

Both Facebook and Google Plus are most important now a days. You should try both of it.
    Share on Google+

Both are better now going days but Facebook is more popular because it is easy and it is good for business promotion.
    Share on Google+

I used both of them but I am satisfied with the result of Google+. I got lots of genuine traffic from Google+. Google+ gives more leads than Facebook.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by iwdro View Post
    I used both of them but I am satisfied with the result of Google+. I got lots of genuine traffic from Google+. Google+ gives more leads than Facebook.
    Hi iwdro. I also like both but can you tell me please how Google+ gives more leads than facebook, I also want more leads from Google+ so can you tell me please or suggest me please..?
    Share on Google+

I also want to know how Google plus gives more leads.
    Share on Google+

9 Reasons to Switch from Facebook to Google+

1. Integration with Google Services
    The biggest wedge Google has for driving people toward using Google+ is integration. That is, Google will build Google+ social networking features and tools into almost all of its existing online services from Search to Documents to Video (YouTube).

2. Better Friend Management
    Google is right that the “Circles” concept is more in line with the way we make friends in real life. We have many different kinds of friends, and we interact with them and communicate with them in very different ways.

3. Better Mobile App
    If you're an Android user, you may find that getting content from your phone to your social platform is easier, cleaner more functional with the Google+ mobile app.

4. Easier to Find Stuff to Share
    Google+'s Sparks feature is another important differentiator from Facebook. Spark is Google leveraging its search engine to do something Facebook can’t do—give users an instant wellspring of relevant information to share with friends.

5. You Can Get Your Data Back
    Facebook is notorious for its poor stewardship of personal data. You are forced to make certain parts of your personal data "public" for example, and It is very hard to permanently delete your Facebook profile.

6. Better Photo Tagging
    When viewing photos in Google+ you can “tag” the people in them similar to the way you do in Facebook. You draw a little square around a person's face, then type in their name in the box below it (or choose one of the names Google+ guesses). But there’s a big difference in the way Google handles the privacy aspect of photo tagging.

7. Strong Group Chat Features
    Google+ has Facebook beat in the area of chat. Forming ad hoc group video chats using the Hangouts feature in Google+ is easy, and forming ad hoc groups for a little chat seems like a natural and fun thing to do in a social networking setting.

8. Safer Content Sharing
    Privacy advocates have long called for social networking sites to let users assign a privacy level to each piece of content they share, instead of using a pre-set list privacy settings to govern all shares.

9. Google Is a Better Steward of Your Personal Data
    Running a social network is all about responsible stewardship of users' personal information. Facebook is a young, fast moving company that has proved itself to be cavalier in its movements, lacking in respect for user data privacy, and accident prone.
    BackCountry Navigator is an Android GPS app that runs on both Android smartphones and tablets.
    Share on Google+

Facebook is more popular while google is more potential. So it's hard to tell which is better, maybe at the moment, facebook is more certain to run ads or create page for your website's traffic.
    Share on Google+

If you are looking to increase the ranking of your website than you should not ignore Google plus. Facebook is most popular social media site on the planet right now with 90% of real peoples. if someone is looking for some real audience he better not to avoid Facebook as well.
    Share on Google+

Google plus is better than facebook because If you need your website rank in google than you need make google plus profile and make it share all over the community. which give a great impression on google.
    but facebook give no follow link so here you can optimise your page as business brand and advertisiment brand.
    Share on Google+

Both are best you can not compare to each other.
    Share on Google+

Both are equal..Because two social media sites are used to increase the website traffic...
    Share on Google+

Facebook and Google are two completely different things for me. Google+ is a way of finding fascinating content in which we are interested. Google+ is more about sharing ideas and content
    Share on Google+

Thread Information