dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Benefits of video for SEO.

Benefits of video for SEO.

Has anyone used video to increase their SEO performance? I use video for SEO so that I can get the content I need onto Google search results pages. Id like to pick your brains though. If youre marketing a product or a service whats better? To host your video on YouTube or to host it on a player on your site? With YouTube you get the benefits of it being searchable on their platform. Also people are comfortable with using it and its easily shareable. But having your video hosted on your own site has its own benefits, primarily driving traffic to your site. This is genuinely good for SEO as it increases the CTR for the results page.

So both have benefits. Most people find services and products through video on social media and YouTube, but again, if you can drive traffic from the results page to your website youve got them in a place where you can convert them into customers. Itd be great to hear from some people whove compared both against each other. Does anyone have a favourite out there?

Stephen

Video Marketing Benefits

A video is usually an easy way to address a common issue with your service or product. Point out your customer's concern and take positive action by admitting an issue and explaining consumers the way to handle the matter, in place of allowing the people do it for you and complain about your product along the way.

You can get video marketing benefits in many forms. Some of them are below:

Showing your products or service
    Building community within your niche
    You can demonstrate your expertise about your service
    You can embed videos to save bandwidth
    Conveying your brand's 'personality'
    You can launch your events or promotions
    Dealing with customers' problems

I personally use YouTube videos as my Video marketing platform and it has given me an adequate amount of traffic until the date.

You both are right video marketing is one of the important way to do a site promotion, it can give you backlinks as well as traffic. But while creating video one should be careful about the creativity of video. It should be interesting, joyful, entertaining, full of knowledge and can represent your services or product very well. Use a interesting thumbnail, define appropriate keyword, show your url there. This will make your video more searchable.

Videos are very beneficial for increasing traffic on the website. Visitors are attracted more towards the videos. Video sharing is an effective off page SEO activity to increase traffic and ranking of the website.

Video sharing is now days very popular in gaining good backlinks from high pr sites.

It's good to see that people are getting great results from both YouTube and hosting it on your own site. Personally I think if you're creating a lot of instructional and informational videos and your product/service is well known, having all that content hosted on YouTube under one channel is a great way to allow for conversation for flow and people to share your content out to FB/Twitter/Google+ or whereever your fanbase are located. But if you're a small company with few resources and you've got one information video, hosting on your site with a player like JWPlayer, accompanied with some strong keywords, relevant copy and good thumb-nail, can dramatically boost your position on Google for relevant keywords and then traffic comes direct to your site. So is it good for small companies with limited resources? Or is it good for certain types of video output?

Through video submission,you can get good brand for the business,you can create awareness about your products and services to the audience without any vague.

There are always lots of learning that you can get through videos online, that is why video postings are really helpful and powerful for marketing strategies..

Yes boysingh! Video's great for explaining to your audience how they can make the most of your product. It's also good because when people write their query into Google if you target it right it can end up with your video showing in the results. Now that's a great way to drive traffic to your site... and once they're on there you can optimise your webpage to sell, sell, sell. So that's one reason why you really have to think whether it's worth it to host it on YouTube, rather then self-host it.

Videos are always helpful for gaining some visitors becuase we can display our information about the product or our services to the audiences.

Video play vital role in Search engine marketing. By submitting videos on High page rank site, it gives backlink to us. Mostly explainer video for business also generate more traffic.

I believe Google likes sites with Youtube videos embedded. I have many clients that I can get their Youtube video to rank on the first page of Google as well.

There is another advantage of using video for SEO purposes - when you embed a videos on your website it increases time on site, which is one of the strongest SEO factors.

Video sharing is now days very popular in gaining good back-links from high pr sites.

Visitors are attracted more towards the videos. Video sharing is an effective off page SEO activity to increase traffic and ranking of the website. Videos are very beneficial for increasing traffic on the website.

Thread Information