dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Benefits of video for SEO.

Quote Originally Posted by Micron001 View Post
    You both are right video marketing is one of the important way to do a site promotion, it can give you backlinks as well as traffic. But while creating video one should be careful about the creativity of video. It should be interesting, joyful, entertaining, full of knowledge and can represent your services or product very well. Use a interesting thumbnail, define appropriate keyword, show your url there. This will make your video more searchable.
    I agree with Micron001, video submission helps in increasing traffic and promoting the site.

You can use youtube as your main source of video sharing since it not only drives you visitors , the video will will be ranking in the google search results.Apart from that , in case if you want to increase the revenue , then you could always opt for youtube ads.Also the video channel in youtube can be share in all of the social media sites., but some social media sites are not suitable for other video hosting.

If you want to promote your business on brand on you tube the is very nice because you tube is largest search engine

Taylors Farm, Gravel Lane Chigwell, Essex
    I think video marketing is the best method to website promotion.

Video sharing is the most effective way to generate traffic on your site because seeing video anyone can easily understand about your site's features and services.

In SEO of website Video submission is the best way to promote about your website as today many user are visiting and seeing the video with interest due to which our traffic rate increases.

Video sharing is the best method for attracting a good amount of visitors towards a website.

the point is only the backlink, for example if you upload ur video to youtube and create link on the description. When someone search for keyword that related to your youtube title video, one of the search result could be ur video, because youtube are google company part

Video as an annoyance is a problem that is propagating fast through the world of internet.

Too many people see it as the way to sell something, drive up traffic, the actuality is that you need people wanting your product in the first place because you can't sell spanners to a man who wants screwdrivers.

A product will sell itself, if you have to sell the product then its not worth buying it. People will fall in to two main categories, the must have, want, buy it group and the don't need it, not interested, already tried it group.

The latter group is often targeted, this is a waste of resources, time and energy.

Using video glitz to put a bigger shine on your widgets is not going to sell more, it may help demonstrate the product but often these demonstrations turn in to an infomercial and for people like me, the brain switches off and it goes a wandering elsewhere.

In a way I wish people would see rankings for what they are, false hope. A whole industry exists based on the philosophy that rankings are the be all and end all of your business and without them you will fail, your business will end up going bankrupt and the receivers will be selling off your yacht to someone who bought their package to increase ranking. Bull ****.

In any business, WOM carries more weight than some glitzy infomercial video on your website, statistically a person buying a product will not only gloat about it but will be practically selling that product to friends and neighbors for you.

So please, feel free to see through the bull ****e and wake up to the real world of selling, my dad was chief company rep for a big multinational and his returns counted for 45% of all the company business and he never once sold the product because the product sold itself, all he was present for was to put a human face to a company and get signatures. Personally I don't like sales reps jobs, I have done it three times out of necessity but applying the same principles as my father did, really does work even though it flies in the face of most company training manuals on how it prefers their reps to sell and close.
    Yes, I know I'm about as subtle as being hit by a bus..(\\.\ Aug08)
    Yep... I say it like I see it, even if it is like a baseball bat in the nutz... (\\.\ Aug08)
    I want to leave this world the same way I came into it, Screaming, Incontinent & No memory!
    I laughed that hard I burst my colostomy bag... (\\.\ May03)
    Life for some is like a car accident... Mine is like a motorway pile up...

Problems with Vista? :: Getting Cryptic wid it. :: The 'C' word! :: Whois?

i havn't try video for SEO yet .
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 08-18-2014 at 04:59 AM. Reason: *** advertising link(s) removed ***

well i used to watch white hat videos.. white hat SEO can bring the long benefit for your website,because white hat SEO is lover by google and the user

Yes it helps to improve visitors average visit time, which leads to good seo results in future.

- Videos show up more easily in search engine results.
    - Good video quality along with solid video SEO implementation means more and sustained traffic.

Some great benefits of video marketing:

1. Video is where your customers spend their time.
    2. Video is already helping your competition.
    3. Video is easily searchable.
    4. Video is shared easily and frequently.
    5. Video levels the playing field.
    6. Video entertains, educates, and inspires.
    7. Video allows for real-time feedback and interaction.
    8. Video is measurable.
    9. Video lives forever, making it more cost-effective over time.
    10. Video is one click away from the 'buy' button.
    11. Video is about selling, not just playing around.

Thread Information